an analysis of the new trailer(with pictures)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Im No Hero, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Im No Hero

Im No Hero ze best reader

News Credits:
    as the new trailer has just been released on yahoo movies,

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen trailers and video clips on Yahoo! Movies

the first thing seen in this trailer is two protoforms crashing into paris
    [​IMG]

i think these two (assuming they are not already on earth) are skids and mudflap cause they are crashing in a pair and i dont know who else those could be(in order for this to be true the ice cream truck has to be either misinformation or a different transformer) if it is not them i believe they are two currently unknown transformers(wheeljack?)

next we see someone(presumably agent simons) running next to the pyramid
    [​IMG]
    now this is were i apply my theory. i think that he is running from something probably a decepticon in order to locate the fallen who is hidden in the pyramid next to him.

after that we see 6 yes 6 not 4 like some think crashing into egypt i think these are 6 of the seven constructicons.
    [​IMG]

followed by 5 transformers crashing into the air craft carrier
    [​IMG]
    right now its anyones guess who these are although one is probably ravage since he is seen coming out of the ocean
    [​IMG]
    and another one is most likely soundwave.

after the carrier is destroyed we see the audibot crashing through a building and our first good look at the three arcee bots.
    [​IMG]

next we see the seventh constructicon who didn't crash into egypt and find that he has been on earth this whole time disguised as an excavator on a japanese construction site. this also explains how he got into japan to fight optimus while it is said the constucticons are seen in egypt.
    [​IMG]

next we see sam arguing with his father about staying to help or running this shows one of two things. 1. his parents play a bigger role in the second movie and 2. they want to help with what ever's going on in egypt.
    [​IMG]

next we see sam pulling apart some kind of cybertronian bug probably sent by the decepticons to track sam.
    [​IMG]

after this we see possibly the most controversial shot of starscream pinning sam and what might be megatrons' tread in the background conveniantly circled here.
    [​IMG]

followed by this is bumblebee trans-rolling into the witwickys yard and firing at some off screen foe.
    [​IMG]

next we see scorponoc flying out of what most likely is egyptian sand next to an unknown transformer possibly still in its protoform state.
    [​IMG]
    and ravage emerging from the depths
    [​IMG]

after this we see what is most likely the fallen teleporting into a group of soldiers
    [​IMG]

and the last thing of significance in the trailer is demolisher rolling on 2 wheels confirming his motorcycle mode.
    [​IMG]

thanks for reading everybody this is Im No Hero signing off.

2. cosmicherosa

cosmicherosa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's Megatron's hand pinning sam down. Those are his legs. There is an analysis thread already.

3. Im No Hero

News Credits:
    oh is there sorry ive been working on this a while and didnt bother to check for another one

4. cosmicherosa

cosmicherosa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good analysis though. ;) 

You should copy your thoughts over to the other thread.

5. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

The Constructicon looks awesome !!! Is Interesting to see Pinkish Arcee has two wheels intead of one like the blue and Purple !!!

6. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Japan? I thought the location was suppose to be Shanghai

7. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    Scorponok jumps to Jetfire, who is obviously already in SR71 earthmode.

8. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

I think its good to have different analysis threads rather than one thread. These guys took the time out to take screen caps and postulate on their own specific ideas. It would be easier to go through if there were many analysis threads with each person getting credit for their analysis...

9. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    in that last picture, the cars on the street are going the wrong way in comparison to the shot where Demolishor hits the bridge

10. Im No Hero

News Credits:
    i couldnt remember exactly were it was i knew it was either china or japan so i just said japan.

11. Moonhawk

Moonhawk Well-Known Member

I count 8 protoforms - there are two very feint ones visible high up just as the shot fades.

I dont think the new bot is in protoform. The "leg" in the foreground looks like an aircraft engine to me.

12. Yurre

Yurre I want space nachos XD

I took for granted that it was the audi tf who ripped through the buildning but this snapshot shows it's Bumblebee. One can clearly see that's BB, the color, the chin.
    [​IMG]

13. Im No Hero

News Credits:
    naw thats still the audibot but think of how much shrapnel etc would be flying to if he ripped thorugh a house so shrapnel mixed with the motion blur is what you see.

yea i realized after watching it again that there was at least one more protofrom but i still say at least 6 are constructicons

i also reized that that unkown transformer could be geriatic jetfire

14. KazeXtreme

KazeXtreme Member

Hmmm....possible tip-of-the-hat to the insecticons? Looks like it could be the 1985 G1 Decepticon / Insecticon Venom (Cicada)

Attached Files:

15. Im No Hero

News Credits:
    hmm could be a lil nod to the cicada bot