Customs: An ambitious idea, I'd love some input

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Sataninjaku, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Sataninjaku

Sataninjaku Member

Ebay:
    I'm new here, so hello and thanks for taking the time to read this, I tend to be wordy, so I'll try and make this short and sweet.
    As an 80s baby I've always been first and foremost a GiJoe guy, but I do also love me some G1( they do go hand in hand after all)
    I'm predominately a diorama/playset builder, but I've always wanted to convert some of my old GiJoe vehicle hulls into actual transforming Gi Joe scale transformers, probably starting with a skystriker/seeker combo.
    It all sounds great on paper, but I have to admit, I don't really even know where to start...
    Anyone here attempt or done something like this? Seen anything? Tutorials perhaps?
    And yes, I HAVE heard of Google;) 
    Much appreciated!

2. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

I can't give you any advise specific to GI Joe vehicles but I'd start by looking at this thread: Scratch Builds: - Masterpiece Prowl: How I Build - by Jarrod

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sataninjaku

Sataninjaku Member

Ebay:
    Incredibly informative thread and a good step in the right direction... and should work as a stepping stone for me, considering that Joe vehicles are really just glorified snap together model kits! Much obliged!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sataninjaku

Sataninjaku Member

Ebay: