AMVs ftw

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by PrimusVsUnicron, Mar 14, 2012.

1. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

found some awsome AMV

take a look :D 

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. PrimusVsUnicron

thanks mods

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    That was a... weird ass video. Awful music aside, I thought it was comparing characters to their G1 selves, but then I saw Vortex and Blackout, Onslaught and Barricade, Bruticus and Devcon and... the RID brothers and the Wreckers? WAT? When it got to Alpha Trion and Sentinel I just gave up.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

sentinel is meant to be a bayverse movie character coutnerpaert to g1 alpha trion

although in sentinel primes case he turend out to be the master asia among his fellow cybertronains

master asia was the well meaning good intentioned but flawed extremist
    he was also domons sensie master in g gundam

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to the whole fatherly mentor role/ sensie master/student relationship he shared with optimus pime in the distant past sentinel prime is basicly the movie verse version of alpha trions character from the g1 mythos.

but when it comes to the way the war effected sentinel prime in causeing him to become dissillusioned with the autobot cause due to the terrible grief he found himself living with over time in the long term

as a direct result of the terrible long term effects that optimus prime and megatrons distructive war was having on the planet in crippling and killing cybertron in the long term.

sentinel prime strikes me in his way as being a well intentioned extremist type of character as a cybertronian character counterpart to master asia's character from mobile fighter g gundam

to be honest i think dark of the moon might have ended better if sentinel had experieince a prolunged drawn out death scene . one in which he would have actually put forth the effort while on his death bed with his dieing words being that of a person speaking from their heart on the matter so as to make some smalle measure of peace with optimus in sentinel speaking from his conciounsce on the matter and confiding this to optimus before optimus would hit him with the final kill shot but with it instead being a mercy killing in the end

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

7. PrimusVsUnicron

the music is the Japanese intro song for Armada

8. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits: