Ami Ami anyone ever order from them

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ang3l3s, Nov 25, 2010.

1. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

I have heard that they are cheaper but how was packaging and customer service???

2. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    I've used them a number of times and I am very happy with their packaging and service. They are my go-to-guys for all my Japanese imports.

3. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

ordered a lot from them and have always been satisfied. only thing you have to be wary about is that since they're in japan, shipping's gonna be on the high side, especially if you use ems shipping. another thing to look out for is the dollar = yen exchange rate as they charge in yen and since the dollar is weak right now, that has a direct effect on how much you'll be paying.

4. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Been shopping from them since June. Great service, and they do an awesome job packing. All my items have arrived in great shape. My favorite part about ordering from them, is that I've never had to pay any customs so far. My last order was valued over $200, and it didn't get taxed at all. :) 

5. OptionZero

OptionZero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    anyone know how to check order status on their website? i've logged in and i can't find any trace of my order

6. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's the major downside to their service. They haven't really built in any order management systems. Even payment is handled by just manually entering their info into your PayPal account and sending the dough.

I think you can send an e-mail to request an order status update, but that's all you can really do.

7. starsaber888

starsaber888 Well-Known Member

i use Amiami the most, no problem with them, if you have any questions just email them, they always reply. i have no problems cancelling/changing/grouping my orders.

8. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    Yeah unfortunately you have to keep their emails for pre-orders and when they ship items out to you. The only thing you can really change on the site is your mailing/billing address and account id and password. However when items are shipped out if it is trackable, they will send you a link for it.