Americas Army 3 is out now.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DaggersRage, Jul 7, 2009.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I'm not a dedicated player to Americas Army, but I go to it every once in a while. Their new version just got released and it looks like a complete make over of the entire game.

Anyone want to get together and play it? The game is free, and yes, it is very much an Army recrutiment promotion but the game is pretty good. Here's a link for the download if anyone cares.

Linky!
    AMERICA'S ARMY: DOWNLOADS

Although it looks like the link encouarge that you download it through Steam.

2. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

I grabbed it off Steam a week or two ago. Haven't really dived in. I was a casual player of the previous incarnation though.

3. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I'll have to download it tommorow after school. Care to team up and a play a few later?

4. j3

j3 Hampton Yount is my Crow T. Robot TFW2005 Supporter

I've been playing AAO since launch. For awhile during 2.x we played it pretty religiously at work. Been playing 3 a bit (it was almost impossible to play at launch though, horrible overload on the auth servers) and its been pretty fun.

5. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I love how computers become so obsolete so quickly. Mine's only a couple years old now and there's no chance I could play that on this system.