American Pie 4 w/ original cast, Harold & Kumar 3 in the works

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Tenebrouser, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

2. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    Can they really call it American Pie 4, considering there has been about 3-4 straight to DVD American Pie movies? Even then, there was technically no American Pie 3 (it was American Wedding).

I'm agree that I'm not sure what type of movie they can do. Jim got married in the third movie, so what storyline is there for him in the fourth movie? Trying to get some after having a kid? Makes sense that the cast would be interested. Out of the original cast of "kids", Alyson Hannigan is probably the one with the best career right now. Sean William Scott would be the only other one you might still see in a big movie or two.

I'd be suprised to see Harold and Kumar III actually feature Kumar. He left acting to take up a job under Obama administration. Unless he's quitting that position, I can't see someone in that position taking a leave to star in a movie promoting an illegal substance.

3. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Kalpen Modi (Kumar) has said in the past that his position as Associate Director of Public Engagement (or something like that) would prevent him from playing Kumar in the forseeable future. Something could have changed though.

4. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

If he does the movie, it's because he regrets taking that position. He had a good gig going on House and his career seemed to be on the rise.

5. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

My money is on someone else playing Kumar.

6. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter