Heavy/Scratch: Amendment make for Hardhead

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jcartwork, Jun 19, 2010.

1. jcartwork

jcartwork Well-Known Member

Hi guys,I reckon from my mistake which I have made from my lastest custom Hardhead.Its really a wakening call for me as I followed up with the comment and make some adjustment to it .It was really a very last min brush up but I managed to get it done by today .Here r some of the amendment made.
    I have actually repaint Duros the headmaster .From my previous paint job it was kinda messy and the features are not clear so I have actually spent the whole day to get it done .And also the body length proportion is 1 of the major killer in this custom which I shorten the length of it which finally help alot more in the ratio proportion .Likewise I did some airbrush on the autobot local as well .Thats the major call for today .And I realise that as a kitbasher we should listen to all advises inorder to improve our skill .Feel free to give more critism Cheers ;) 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    its lokking great mate,nice improvements!i can see your nice tonal airbrushing in there that i keep trying to copy haha!

3. jcartwork

jcartwork Well-Known Member

thats a headache i try to use handpaint but still cant make it so I use the hard way airbrush cos only airbrush I can get the shading ton .I still working on the handpainted skill ;)