Amdriver fans from a few months ago?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Getter Eagle, May 17, 2007.

1. Getter Eagle

Getter Eagle Banned

I apologize in advance, if this is against the rules, or in poor taste. I'm not trying to advertise a "for sale" post in the Junkion Exchange, but I had started a discussion a while back on this forum about Amdrivers that I was considering selling mine. I recently put a post up in Junkion Exchange, and I haven't heard from any of the people from Toyark that were initially interested and had contacted me. Unfortunately, I don't have your PMs anymore, and I just thought that I would let everyone here know that I did decide to sell my collection.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone thinks that I've priced them too high, or if the market just isn't there for them anymore, or anything else that you'd like to say about AmDrivers, which is an awesome toyline that I just don't have the room for...

I won't link directly to the sale thread right now, just in case this is against the rules.

2. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Meep

News Credits:
    I hadn't even seen the thread to tell you the truth. Of course, that still wouldn't help me much. I have at one version of each character and most of those Bisars already and I don't really have much of an interest in the gear packs thanks to how I have them displayed.

I do not think they are priced too high. Some of them are a little low, IMO!

That all aside, that is one awesome line! I love my figures.

3. Getter Eagle

Getter Eagle Banned

I thought they were extremely cool, but they're so big. And they take up a lot of room. I've been debating whether to sell them since the day I got them. I finally bit the bullet, and now it seems that nobody wants them anymore!

I love Dark, and the Board Bisar, and the Land Bisar. But I can't make exceptions, or my entire apartment will eventually be overrun with useless pieces of plastic.

4. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Meep

News Credits:
    Yeah, w/ BISARs they do take up a good deal of room. That is why I really limited myself on BISARS I really wanted. I have 6 BISARS if you count the Bagblame that came w/ my Nyrguise, 5 if only the ones that were purchased separately. That is also why I limited myself to only one version of each character, no exceptions.

5. Getter Eagle

Getter Eagle Banned

I got a whole bunch for an occasion, and I was really happy with my purchase. Eventually I just got to the point where I had to limit myself on what I was purchasing, and sell off some of the stuff that wasn't as important to me.

I'm starting to convince myself to keep them! That's always dangerous.

6. noob

noob Well-Known Member

so i know NOTHING about them, whether they are from an anime or manga, or just straight toys, but they look really really cool. if i were you, i would be inclined to keep them :) 

7. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah I did some research and they are awesome looking toys. Tons of play value.
    Not sure about the anime, though...looked pretty generic.