Ambushbug74's Alt Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by ambushbug74, Nov 25, 2006.

1. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

A long time ago I posted an incomplete picture of all my alts. For some reason I had the last 4 Alts. still in package sitting in the room waiting for me to just break down and oepn them. That night was tonight and I did a little rearranging. So, to this point, I give you the complete Transformers: Alternators collection. (Ravage and Rumble are on preorder).
    [​IMG]
    I want to put the 3 BTs that I have in the mix, but from the looks lof it there would be little to no room for 5 more figures. So I think this will remain Alternators only.

2. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I like how you have many of the repaints transformed subtly different. I'm not even sure how you got Skids' back-kibble like that (and I dont feel like taking mine out of vehicle mode to study it). I'm hoping to get a Camshaft for christmas + Ravage/Rumble on pre-order, so soon mine will look like that too...

3. ambushbug74

In all honesty, I try not to look at the directions when I transform them. With the 3rd repaint of some of them it got harder to find unique ways to tf them. Thanks for the compliment! :) 

4. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    ooh nice glass casing.

5. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

I ran into the same problem, I tried keeping it split, and then moved onto Alt and then Bin, but with lines stopping, new lines being made, and the total lop sidedness of Autobot to Decepticons, well, now they're kinda all just mixed the best I could fit them.

6. ambushbug74

I really only have 3 BTs, Yellow Tracks, Red Meister and Blue Prowl (no orange stars or green clovers). Was debating on looking for a BT* Alert, but with the lack of room, that's out the window. I think I can squeeze Rumble and Ravage in there, but that would have to be it. I thought of using the top of the shelf, but I like to keep my minimates there.

7. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice stuff !

8. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

nice alt collection dude. I only really collect alt/bt/kiss and MP. Once I get my playroom set up, I'll be able to post pics...as of right now, they are mostly in boxes in the basement.

9. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

nice!

I need to get some shelves like that.

10. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Pretty display, like your neighbors mom.

Even have room for more.

11. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    how did you get Sideswipe's doors to go behind his arms like that? Is it just a matter of rotating the black piece that the wheels attach to? Cos I'm trying to do that with Sunstreaker but it feels like it's gonna break or something

12. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Very nice. Everytime I see somebody post pictures of Alternators I wish i never sold them off. But, when i had them I got bored of them. *le sigh*

I love the glass case, though. Where'd you get it and about how much?

13. ambushbug74

I don't remember how I did that, since I TFed him the day I got him and he hasn't been back since. As for the glass case, it came from a Hallmark store that was closing, it was about 60 bucks or something, it is really wobbly and I need to move it between the computer desk and the wall so it doesn't shift. Still decinding if I wanna put up the 3 BTs, the ony thing that gets me is if I do that I'm gonna want to get BT* Alert and Broadblast and KP Rodimus (which I? already want).

14. jedi prime1

jedi prime1 Well-Known Member

I got that Prime for him :)