Amazon.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ElectricPrada09, May 5, 2011.

1. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    For those of you that know what they accidentally did. How do you think Bay is going to blow up their headquarters? :D 

I see him letting Devastator loose and destroying everything in sight.
    :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay 

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If this is a scene from the movie, I am not looking in these boards again until after the movie shows.

3. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    :crazy: 

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Your post is pretty vague, bro. What did "who" accidentally do?

5. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    That's because I'm posting about something that is heavy spoiler material. It's supposed to vague. I guess only a handful know what I'm referring to..

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I guess that's what I meant. I saw Amazon, and I dunno, I thought it might be a listing for a soundtrack or poster or something. :) , but then after reading, I figured it had something to do with movie content. Like Prime dying in Amazon headquarters or something lol

7. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    Haha, oh no lol. Not at all. What I posted does not happen in the movie. Sorry if it came off that way hah.

8. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I doubt Bay will be happy about Amazon.com leaking all that shit. They've basically just ruined the whole movie for me since I can't fight temptation very well. I can only hope the movie is actually a little different from the comics so its not totally ruined.

9. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    What happened was that Amazon's "preview" of the movie's comic adaptation revealed about 50 or so pages taken from all points of the story, beginning middle and end. It actually spoiled the whole movie.

Consider yourself lucky for not being in the loop about this. I'd have loved to have *plot detail censored* still be a surprise to me.

10. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    Wheeljack Prime is right. Be glad you didn't f--ck yourself over with your need to know everything like me and many others on here.

11. chojin998

chojin998 Well-Known Member

I bet is part of their viral marketing campaign.
    Do you seriously believe that Amazon employees by mistake released preview pages at the start and end of the official comic,uh?
    Yeah, sure...

Paramount did that simply because they aren't confident at all about this 3rd movie plot, characters and production overall. They are worried and they better be because it doesn't look good.
    Now many Paramount/Bay paid employees have been moved on forums and blogs like sleep cells trying to push the "the movie it's cool and dark and twisted" viral marketing campaign mantra to actually twist normal people/potential viewers minds to go and watch the movie accepting every giant flaws no matter what.

12. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    What will Bay do? Ride around in his McLaren, lighting his Cuban with a stack of $100 bills cackling like a madman.

Oh you wanted a real answer, nothing.

13. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Hell no. At least one producer has already called in his team of lawyers. There will get people fired and sued over this.

14. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    The OP said Bay so, hence my post.

15. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Dude....everything you're saying just screams "This is what I want to happen because I don't like Michael Bay!"

Paramount did it cause they aren't confident in the plot? How about they did it because Amazon basically spoiled the entire fucking movie! They posted huge plot points and twists that shouldn't have been revealed until the movie actually hit. It's not a conspiracy, it's common freaking sense.

If you honestly think something like this was a viral marketing campaign then you, sir, are a dolt.

16. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    ALOT of people fired..... serves them right too. they spoiled THE WHOLE DAMN MOVIE!!! ...... it makes me think if a damn employee monkey posted all that spoilerish detail! it was so stupid! and after Bay is trying really hard to keep the most important parts of the movie under wraps( and was doing a FANTASTIC job), yeah, i WANT him to create devastator and have them all sucked through his vortex.

....and yah im a bit mad. im a verry curious person.something like this shouldnt even have popped up! people might tell me "well why were you in the movie forum?" because i love this website and was checking on any new speculation threads. then once i read comments in other threads about the spoilers, the curiosity got the better of me(since i was spoiled by that anyway)and i went into one of the spoilerish posts.

17. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Just ignore him. Remember, this is the guy who claims that dropping Megan Fox will cause DOTM to lose $200 million from what the gross would have been.

18. chojin998

chojin998 Well-Known Member

You and others here really sound like 5 years old.
    Are you serious?
    You really believe that viral marketing doesn't exist and product info leakage like this happens "by mistake" ?
    Seriously ?
    And I mean.. SERIOUSLY?
    You can't be serious. That is absurd, indeed.
    In which so kind naive world do you live,uh?

19. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Um....no one said that.

Yeah, because stuff like this is common. It happens all the time. Leaked scripts, leaked footage, etc. If anything, this was still a mild leakage, though still bad.

20. ladywreck

ladywreck comic wrecking goodness

I think it was all part of the buzz factor honestly. I don't think anything will happen. Well, maybe that guy that works for the amazon servers will loose his bonus. But that's about it.