Amazon Unspun for Transformers Movie Toys

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Amazon.com has a new service called Unspun. The system is designed to be a list manager of sorts. One can create a list, then create entries for that list. For each item on the list, you can enter resources such as related links on Amazon.com, links to resource sites, user notes, and more. On top of all this, those logged in can vote on items in the list with the click of a button, sending entries up and down. Its a new technology, and not perfect, but we figured we would give it a whirl with a Transformers Movie Toys List.

Check it out here.

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    It seems like a good idea. I like it. I hope this service takes off and Amazon starts stocking Transformers again. It would be a great way to shop for Transformers online.

3. Transfan76

Transfan76 Autobot

they're just so expensive though on amazon ,including Leader size megatron. I'll wait till they replenish .then I'll get some

4. gogleman374

gogleman374 New Member

Amazon Is just to Expensive. Ill wait until they Re-stock

5. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Actually, Amazon itself is not what's expensive. It's the third party sellers that sell through Amazon that's expensive. I bought Voyager Megatron off Amazon over a month ago for the regular price of $19.99. At that time, Megs was sold by Amazon. Now, it's being sold by a third party for much more. When something is sold by Amazon itself, it's usually for the normal price you'd get in stores.

6. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    yep. Amazon is cheap..and fast. I got all my hard to get TFs from them. even before they hit the shelves in the store. 2-3 day... or even overnight shipping

7. RunaR

RunaR Well-Known Member

Wow, at this moment Bumblebee is in the first (08 Concept Deluxe) and last (Ultimate) spot.

8. jessecuster

jessecuster One Goal!

News Credits:

'Nuff said.

9. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I understand that things are sold on Amazon for very high prices. But, Amazon is not selling the Concept BB. A place called Tiger Toes Toys is selling BB through Amazon. They are simply using Amazon as a place to sell their products. The point of this new unspun technology is to get Amazon itself to sell more TFs, which would be for the regular prices. If Amazon was actually selling the new BB, it would be for the normal $9.99.

10. jessecuster

jessecuster One Goal!

News Credits:
    Yeah I know, its just funny nonetheless. Because any casual user would immediately think it is Amazon selling it for that price.

11. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Interesting the 711 votes by 168 people, it only counted one of my votes, best that I could tell at least...