Amazon Question, need a quick answer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poho, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    if i pre-order something on Amazon three weeks before its release, will it actually be delivered on the day of the release? or will they just ship it the day of the release?

2. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Sometimes it does and sometimes it will be a day or so later, just depends on your shipping speed. I've had games where I got them a day or so earlyer then release. It really just depends on your shipping speed in what you wanna pay for and how far apart you are from their shipping dept. I'm in Ala and their local hub for games and cd's is in KY, so I get them very early. Hope that helps my friend.

3. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Depends on the product, but that's when they'd ship.

Graphic novels, no. This is close, but from my experience, they ship a little earlier bc the the release date is usually later than normal.

Video games and DVDs, 95% of the time the ship on that date because those are usually official street dates. Priority also usually given to the type of shipping chosen.

What are you trying to buy?

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've had good luck with pre-orders, CD's, DVD's etc..they usually arrive about the same time its release date, so they must receive their inventory a few days b4. Haven't been disappointed yet..Good Luck!