Amazon.com

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Jeremy.B, May 30, 2007.

1. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So, signed up with amazon.com amazon prime during free trial period to get the free 2 day shipping, and I decided to go ahead and order leader prime and voyager blackout last night - well preorder anyway. I also decided to pay the extra four bucks to have it shipped overnight, which is another benefit of the trial period of amazon prime (lower overnight shipping cost). SO I get an email today saying my order is scheduled to arrive 5-31, or tomorrow! Not sure if it is an error and still may not arrive until monday or tuesday, but it may show up tomorrow. Anyone else deal with this program and have a surprise like that!
    JB

2. The Matrix32

The Matrix32 Well-Known Member

It is an error.

I pre-ordered Ratchet and Blackout two weeks ago, and the day I placed my order I received an email indicating that my order would arrive within two days.

Since then I have received emails from amazon.com asking me to update my order and to accept an 'unfortunate' delay at least every three days.

Who knows, though? Perhaps your order will be the exception.

In the meantime, expect to get your order on June 5.

3. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, that is what I am bracing for, especially since the item description says available to ship on June 2nd. Looking for June 4th, expecting June 5th. Either way, still came out cheaper than buying in store!