Amazon.com Ships Transformers: Exodus: The Official History of the War for Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Transformed, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got this notification this morning:
    What pisses me of is I won't see this book until about the 22nd or a little after do to Amazon.com's mix up:mad:  The agent on the other end of my e-mail exchanges (seven of them) kept screwing or correspondence, meaning by the time someone who understood my request finally got to my e-mail it was too late to do anything as the item was already be processed by the time they replied to me (last night). I guess the good news is Amazon.com gave me a slight discount in shipping for my troubles, but it would have been sweet to have received this item this Wednesday :( 

Sadly, the other half of my order, The War For Cybertron game, isn't expect to ship until the 23rd. No demo and a delayed shipping estimate:(  Once again screwed by the man:banghead: 

...I wish Amazon.com stopped outsourcing their help line...

2. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm mine hasn't shipped yet. But Vol. 1 from IDW of the new ongoing has shipped.