Amazing 30th Figures Reissues

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ssjgoku72000, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssjgoku72000

ssjgoku72000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's toywiz selling it, and it's probably just non-US packaging, which didn't come with the comics.

3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    That's Canadian/Latin American packaging. This is how the figure was relased in Canada three years ago. Nothing realy interesting to see here, unless you care about international packaging variants. But whenever I start to elaborate on the topic, people seem to put me on ignore. :) 

4. Exinferis

Exinferis Liberate me Ex Inferis!

Their loss Nevermore! I've left you a nice little gift in the UK Sightings thread. ;) 

If these turn up here I might just explode with excitement! Still missing Waspinator. :( 

5. ssjgoku72000

ssjgoku72000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wasnt sure. It kinda poped up while I was looking for the Tranfomers 30th anniversary blue ray, so......

6. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Here are all three packaging versions for Trailcutter:
    [​IMG]
    Left: English only including a comic book, available in the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. The comic book cover doubled as package art.
    Center: English/French/Spanish, available in Canada and Latin America. All figures from the first and second wave featured Orion Pax's package art in the form of a sticker (not depicted), whereas figures from wave 3 onwards featured their own package artwork printed directly on the cardback.
    Right: English/French/German/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian/Dutch/Swedish/Danish/Greek/Polish/Turkish/Russian, available in Europe. The lack of a comic book allowed for a more "compact" packaging format. No Deluxe figures beyond wave 1 were ever released in Europe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.