Am I The Only One?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DecepticonSpike, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Don't forget Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.

2. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I havent read any posts on this thread since my last input, but I just came back to say, wow, I was a little harsh on the movies.
    I enjoyed them way more than I let on, I keep thinking of all the cool Egypt scenes, the comedy, the way Optimus looked when him an Ironhide walked in and he shot that con in the face, Epps and the other guy, Simmons (classic!), and how they had alot of emotion and heart, friggin Nimoy!? Come on man, I was way too harsh!
    I just had to say that.
    Those type of Formers may not be my cup of tea as far as toys and comics, but the movies were great.
    Cant have everything the way I expect it to be, or should I say want it to be.
    I'm sure alot of guys feel the same way, but I was kinda rant-ish the other night, made me feel bad.
    A 4th movie with Bay, Sam, and Company wouldnt bother me, and I'd love and support it. I just want them off planet!
    (86 movie will always be my favorite movie of all time, but I know times have changed)

3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Chronologically it was the fourth. In order it was made, it was the first. So It really doesn't count. How could it have had a chance to ruin Star Wars when no previous media had been made.