am i the only one

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by doomtron, Oct 30, 2009.

1. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    i have been a tf fan since the start in one form or the other. comics toys cartoon series beastwars the 2007 movie. unfortunately rotf has killed it for me bay went out of his way to show his dislike for the franchise. the twins poor directing the acting the lack of non movie merchandise. im sorry i wasent drawn in take jj abrams startrek for example i was on the edge of my seat for the whole movie. but with rotf i was well aware i was at the movies and wondering what time it was. mb has killed it for me my collection has been put up and my interest and faith in anything tf is gone. am i the only one?

2. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    No you are not the only one. This topic has been brought up in one form or another, non-stop, since 2007.

3. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    NO, but I would duck if I were you!

The movie is just 1 part of a pretty big Universe man. Go into the Radicon sections and look at what some people are creating.
    Or Go watch the G1 86 Movie. If you liked TF before the movie you should have no problem ignoring the movie-verse all togther. Its still here, just not in this fourm topic.

4. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    If a bad movie is enough to completely blow you out of being interested in something as massive as the TF franchise, then I don't know what to tell ya.

5. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Heeere we go again...

6. swampflight

swampflight Banned

I will never f***ing understand this.....

Why in the hell would you complain about Transformers on a F***ING TRANSFORMERS FAN-BASED WEBSITE?!?!? If you dont like any of it anymore,sell your figures,find another hobby,and GO AWAY!!!!

7. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    because this is basically the only place on the web that i post. sorry if this has been discussed to death i have stayed away from the movie threads. i stick mostly to radicons( yeah still good stuff there always ) i started this because i am bummed about how i feel about what has been my favorite thing next to women and my offspring.

8. KingStarscream9

KingStarscream9 Destroy

for ones like you faith in anything tf is gone,for ones like me it started...but I have to agree that ROTF was weak movie.anyway I just cant imagine other type of tf movie except some transformers that look like human.times change man,but it deosnt meen its worse...

9. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wasn't keen on Energon but it didn't make me want to abandon my entire interest in TFs.

10. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We've had G1, G2, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Animated, Movie, and a host of many toylines and comic books in between. You can pick and choose.

11. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also, Pick up the G2 Marvel Comic. It was epic!

12. Opticron Primal

News Credits:
    That's the thing that gets me. I pity people that say RotF killed their interest in Transformers.

I've seen a podcast go down JUST for that reason. It's fucking sad and pitiful.

It's a movie. You didn't like it. Move on.

13. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    well thats hard to do when everything being shoved down our throat has to do with rotf

14. ComicGuy89

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's tough right now, but hey, if you're patient, they've already announced a new Universe line, right?

Besides, maybe you could use this opportunity to either cut back and save a bit of cash for more next year, or you could try filling in gaps in your collection/interests for the past years that you missed out. You know, buy that G1 or BW figure that you always wanted, but was priced too high, or get that next Masterpiece.

If you're a fiction fan, maybe pick up something you haven't seen before. I don't think you've read all the comics yet. I'm just saying you could bide your time until end of next year.

15. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    i did miss out on that. had my first real girlfriend at the time. everything went out the window tfs skateboarding but it dident last long including her

16. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    i thought the universe line was dead?

17. Opticron Primal

News Credits:
    Like others have said, you have options. Go read the IDW G1 series, watch the G1 episodes, track down figures you're still missing, hell, even use this time to take a break and focus on other things until Universe comes back next fall. Your wallet will thank you.

18. ComicGuy89

News Credits:
    They're reviving it. Check this: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/275853-return-universe-fall-2010-a.html

I'm sure they'll be something for you, don't feel too dejected. This franchise is too massive to support itself on just the movie.

Besides, I'm in a similar predicament, I've longed for more beast figures since I was a Beast Wars fan, and look what we've got since the Beast Era. Still I can hope, haha.

19. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Now people have answered, its time for :locked2: 

Lock before people start to post argument posts again.

20. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

they're are so many series,comics,toys etc to be bummed out. just pick something else up related to tf's and you'll be fine.