Am I the only one who thought Megatron was cool??

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Richard Prime, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Richard Prime

Richard Prime Banned

Ok I seen the movie for the 7th time I can't get enough of megatron sure his was weak but I didn't think he was that weak optimus got a few punches in but megatron kick optimus right in the face and shot him flying over high and crashing to the ground, plus megatron doesn't show any king of weakness I thought his was a badass and the flying tank too.

can't wait for the third movie

What you think of megatron in the movie (personally I though his was coooooooooooooooooooooool) what did you guys think of him?

2. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

I really liked that he got more dialogue in the scene where he tortures Sam. I liked that interaction.

I also liked seeing him kick Starscreams butt. But in the end of that scene I thought he looked ridiculous with the huge legs and the spindly arms.

I also liked that he lived at the end though. And it was awesome when Optimus blasted him with the jets.

I'd have liked to see his tank mode more though!

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron was pretty cool in this movie, we saw a different side from his tf1 GRRR ALLSPARK MONSTER RAMPAGE attack

4. Triple Melter

Triple Melter come on fhqwhgads

Spoilers, I suppose.... for the 2 people who haven't seen it...

Definitely improved on him 100% in ROTF in my opinion. I hate his design, always will, but his speaking parts in ROTF and the unforgettable scenes with Starscream made me accept his design and actually start to love the character.

Loved when he crawls gargles for Starscream after getting half of his face destroyed. That was the definitive scene that did it for me.

5. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The last bit. That scene, in my opinion, made up for the rest of the crap that was Revenge of the Fallen.

6. neoprimus01

neoprimus01 Jackpot

when he impaled prime in the forest battle...gotta love his merciless attitude. get rid of the lil arm, and we're back in business!

7. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    He was pretty cool, but I enjoyed him more in the first film I think. I think he was a little more darker in the '07 movie, maybe cuz he was mysterious and only seen for a little bit.

With that being said I did enjoy his expanded role in ROTF. I hope in TF3 he comes back with an even better, more bad ass role.

8. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I love Megatron in Revenge of the Fallen. I think he's a lot cooler than he was in the first movie, and looks and sounds cooler as well. I know it's still Hugo Weaving voicing him but it sounds to me that he used a different pitch or his voice wasn't roboticized as much. My favorite scenes with him include the Sam pin-down and interrogation, and when he killed Sam in Egypt. Awesome. The little prick killed Megatron in the first movie and in ROTF, Megatron kills him back.

Is it me or does anyone else think Hugo Weaving would be a GREAT voice for Bowser in any upcoming Mario games or hopefully cartoons? Hopefully there will be a game in the future where Bowser speaks English again, instead of just gargling and grunting. Again, I think Hugo would be great. :D 

9. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    I thought he was very cool. Loved his voice and interaction with Starscream. Very badass tank mode too.

10. geezmangu

geezmangu Well-Known Member

anyone else notice that when he said "This isn't over." he spoke as if he didnt get half of his face off

11. Hand Of Omega

Hand Of Omega Well-Known Member

He was a far stronger and better character in ROTF. One got the impression he wasn't too pleased being subservient to the Fallen. Much like Starscream's relationship with Megatron.

12. cnic

cnic Decepticon

3 words..... "Come here, boy" That to me was the best part of his dialogue. He was funny and a bad ass at the same time.

13. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    That was Starscream.

14. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I thought Megatron was AWESOME :bay 

15. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    In the forest battle yes, but Megatron said it as well just prior to knocking Sam to the examination table.

16. scourge88

scourge88 Well-Known Member

Megatron was cool.

17. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

i liked his dark creepy voice. a lot.

18. Malikon

Malikon Well-Known Member

I liked,

"I'm going to kill you. Slowly. Painfully. But first,.....we've got delicate work to do."

When a 35 foot monster tells you that to your face? Your screwed!

19. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actualy what I liked about him was how he actualy demonstrated to respect the fallen.

They could go the whole IMMA BETRAY YOU ROUTE that every other movie used, but that's why it became sweet, it was completely out of left field to see Megatron showing any respect or good will to anyone but himself.

20. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

How can you not love his "Starscream, I'm home" ?