Am I the only one who is getting impatient for some Botcon News?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by King_Grimlock, Mar 1, 2007.

1. King_Grimlock

King_Grimlock Well-Known Member

I'm not getting upset about it or trying to complain, I just really want to here what is going on with the con this year. I know that they only had about nine months from the last one to this con to prepare but with it being less than four months away I'm dying for some info(more than dates and location)!

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    These things take time. News will pop up when it's ready to; it always does.

3. King_Grimlock

King_Grimlock Well-Known Member

I know, and like I said I'm not complaining I'm just anxious for news.

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I really believe we'll see registration forms in the next week or so. Remember, the staff they haven't isn't all that big, and they've got the Club Exclusives coming in soon. The guys are probably a little busy this week.

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    I got the time off from work which is great. Just waiting to hear about the Primus package. Credit card in hand. :D 

6. maximus prime3

maximus prime3 Banned

until i know for sure i am going, i don't care about botcon news

7. Pete@BotCon

Pete@BotCon PVK

News Credits:
    me too :D  Just some final details being worked out, it is coming very soon. With everything involved this year, it is taking a little bit more time. This show is going to be cra-zay!

8. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I’m getting impatient for Botcon. Come on June!

9. Unicron's Toys

Unicron's Toys Universal Dominator

Botcon Updates

I am planning on going to sell at Botcon, but there is no info out for dealers. I am excited to be going but a bit impatient for more news. I just want to confirm pricing and payment. I wish this information was available now.

10. Galvatro

Galvatro Make mine Animated! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Hello All!

Had some random thoughts about this one myself. And YES, I am anxious for the Con, too!

From some of the comments, I think that Master Collector is the best for us, in terms of multiple exclusives, information, and a staff that seems to be on the ball of all things TF. But, I do think with all that is going on, from planning the Con, to the Fan Club exclusive, to the Astrotrain and Airazor set, that maybe they are swamped right now. Maybe they underestimated just how rabid some of us are. :p 

And probably for good reason- this is OUR year! The year of the Transformers, and I am sure that Brian, Pete and Co. are working their collective butts off, to ensure that this year's Con, is an experience that no one will forget. The dates are set in stone, and even though I keep checking for the order forms, I know that it will happen. Fun, fun, fun in RI!

I would almost think that we will have something special, from Hasbro, from the Movie stuff. I have no rumors, but it would seem like a great 'lure' to get as many fans there as possible that are interested in the upcoming Movie. A Movie-themed poster (24" x 36") with the Movie characters, on it, in robot modes, would be something neat. I enjoy all the extras, so anything that is something different, is a great thing for me!

Judging from the sellouts on all 3 hotels, I would think that this is going to be the best Con, since I have been going, that I have seen. And, I got an idea from a friend of mine this past year- I will be bringing something larger than my BotCon tote, for my stuff. I would really like to be 'WOW'ed' like I was in 2000(my first) and I look very forward to going again this year.

Galvatro.

11. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    I want them to tell me what the damm toys will be!!!

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Me too. Since I won't be able to actually go to Botcon this year, I'd still love to get the box set. I'd love to know if I'm actually going to want the set before I start putting extra money away for it. Peace out.

13. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I have never been impressed with exclusives so I can wait on that.

14. Galvatro

Galvatro Make mine Animated! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Hello Backstop!

Judging from the symbol for BC07, we will probably get a Classic Prime RC in the set. However, last year's symbol was G1 Red Alert, and that was not an exclusive. I base the Prime RC on the fact that it is his sillouette(sp?). This may tend to lead to the Prime mold being used, with the final product being revealed at a later date. OR, it could be a deception, designed to keep the exclusive's identities cloaked in secrecy...but a Nemesis Prime, made from that mold would be an awesome toy!

Galvatro

15. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    Hmmmmm that all mekes sense!Thanks dude :) 

16. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    There will be no Nemesis Prime.

17. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Last years set was pretty kick ass.