Customs: AM Cat

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Treadshot A1, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

EDIT: http://www.shapeways.com/model/212749/am_cat.html?gid=ug25757 is now fixed and can be ordered if you want. My copy will be on its way to me shortly.

Hey all! Another model from Treadshot A1, the AM Cat is now on Shapeways (creative naming scheme, no?).

And DON'T order it. Seriously, don't.

I've just been told by Shapeways that this model can't be printed. Ive had two orders get cancelled, and of course my test print got cancelled as well. I've now corrected the model, but at school can't upload (tech guy is weird, let's my iPad use the Internet but not my laptop and I cant upload file to SW from my IPad) stuff. I'll upload the new model as soon as i get back home (and then I'll link it here.

If the person who ordered it is reading this, a) thanks for your interest, and B) um, maybe next time only order stuff I've had tested? ;) 

Anyways, just a heads up. :) 

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

You know you can upload stuff just for yourself, and then release it for sale later, right?

3. Treadshot A1

Yeah, that's what I usually do, but it seems I've forgotten that this time. Oh well. :( 

4. Treadshot A1

AM Cat by Treadshot A1 on Shapeways

Seems i made a slight error last time due to there being a wall inside the mesh, a leftover from making one of the barrels. That made the model both non-manifold and non-watertight. It's fixed now.

5. Treadshot A1

I've ordered the new model, if anyone's remotely interested. :) 

Also made a few changes by adding some faux pneumatics here and there.