AM-21, what are the exclusive microns?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by videriant, Oct 4, 2012.

1. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wondering if anybody knows what the 5 exclusive microns that comes with AM-21 are?

The difference in prices is more then fair ($120 vs $100) but I want to avoid getting duplicate microns.
    AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime with 5 Micron Arms Figures - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures
    AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures

If it's the shield set then the $20 bump would be cheap as each one is already $30 each.
    Arms Micron Exclusive - Rainbow Shield Clear Red Blade - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures
    Arms Micron Exclusive - Rainbow Shield Clear Yellow Blade - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures
    Arms Micron Exclusive - Rainbow Shield Clear Purple Blade - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures
    Arms Micron Exclusive - Rainbow Shield Clear Green Blade - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures

It could also be one of these that make the difference.
    Arms Micron Exclusive - Set of Clear Optimus & Bumblebee Microns - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures

Anybody know? I can't find any news about it anywhere and only BBTS and TFSource are selling these higher priced sets.

2. snoopcow

snoopcow Yaranaika?

the 5 microns set are those derpy recolours of RA, with the one that comes with am 21 you get 6 rainbowlicious neon variations for the sword

3. videriant

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Unless you count the recolor (clear blue) that came with the standard AM-21, there's only 4 promotional recolors (clear red, clear purple, clear green, clear yellow) but the claim is for 5 bonus microns. What's the last one?

4. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    I wonder what I'll get from RK?

5. videriant

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The RK price of $85 is more in line with the regular release version that BBTS is charging $100 for.