always has his 7 kill streak weapon!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Chibbywave, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Chibbywave

Chibbywave Are you ladysman217?

Last night I was playing and a soldier killed me with the 7 kill streak, detachable turret gun. The award "rough streak" (which is first person to die in a multiplayer match) came up. Things became further puzzling when every time I killed him, he came back with the 7 kill streak weapon. Is this an unlock-able feature? Or did he find some cheat codes?

2. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually, you've got the killstreaks mixed up. The Scientist's 7 Kill Streak is spawning a Nucleon Shock Cannon, the slower, more powerful turret. The Soldier's is the Omega Missile. However, the Soldier's Ammo Beacon has a perk unlocked at level 24 which allows an Ion Turret (probably the one you faced) to spawn if enough people stand near the Beacon.

3. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah, that's the ammo beacon perk

4. Frans42000

Frans42000 Well-Known Member

I have access to the level 24 soldier ammo beacon perk.

All you have to do to get the Ion Turret is to drop an ammo beacon, and stand next to it for...30 seconds or a minute, I can't remember which. After waiting there for that ammount of time, the gun appears at your feet.

And a player is fully capable of spawning the gun himself. More people just means it takes less time to spawn it.