Alucard88

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Plastic Man, May 18, 2009.

1. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

Alucard88 selflessly helped me out and hunted down a MP Thundercracker; can't praise him enough, he has my trust and I hope to deal with him again.

2. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This gentleman is amazing. After having a Wheelie GDO I had on hold at a TRU in my area, jacked from me by someone, Alucard contacted me telling me he had an extra Wheelie. He gave me an amazing deal and literally turned my crappy day to soemthing special, a collector helping another collector without any gain. I've told the story of how Alucard contacting me to several people, this will be an event I'll remember throughout my days of collecting. Thank you, so much for your kindness and willingness to help out a stranger.

3. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Received three Iron Man figures, Beast Hunters Skystalker and two movie master Man Of Steel figures, great to deal with, quick with replies and found what I was looking for. Many thanks.

4. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Ordered a WFC Generations Megatron on Friday at a non rape price and received today. Very well packed. Thanks!

5. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alucard88 is an awesome seller. Honest, fair, reliable, fast, excellent communicator, and a pleasure to buy or sell with. Purchased a Marvel Legends Black Cat, and the action figure arrived well packaged and in great condition. Highly recommended and I would be happy to do more transactions with him anytime. Thanks.

6. TFConvoy

TFConvoy Member

News Credits:
    Great communication. Fast and superb packaging. Fantastic price. What more can one ask for! It's a pleasure to deal with you, awesome fella all round. A++++!!!!!!!