Customs: alts coming soon

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by prime.5, Feb 18, 2007.

1. prime.5

prime.5 Member

I am using the head from starwars tf obiwan and the body of swindle to create my version of brawn. Also I am painting lugnuts and his autobot counterpart to be eject and rewind for my binaltech broadblast. I am making a trailer for the bikes to be carried on like blaster carried his tapes. Next as I kitbash a trailbreaker from nemisis prime I am taking a different approach by allowing the engine-gun to snap into his wrist imitating trailbrakers gun arm. Lastly I am painting shockblast to be an alt version of roller, one of primes componants. I think the eye, painted red, would match rollers red light. I also have an idea for alt bumper with a twist. Yellow taxi cab! Pics coming soon.......

2. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    sounds awesome! Can't wait to see what they all look like!

3. prime.5

prime.5 Member

I'm using camshaft as the base for roller to keep with the blue and grey theme. I will prob use meister for bumper, anything but another subaru. I also got autorooper today and for some reason he reminds me of jetfire. Anyone else see that or am I just crazy.....

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    That's a cool idea to use a SW TF head for an alt custom. I took off the heads of my Obi-wan and Ankin a couple of weeks ago for the same thing. :)  I've also been planning Lugnutz customs for a while, but just haven't gotten to them yet. For now, they're on the shelf with the rest of my bots awaiting the kitbash treatment.

I can't wait to see what you come up with! :thumb 

5. prime.5

prime.5 Member

Thanks for the feedback. I used anakins head for my perceptor to give him a more g1 look and also gave him hands from a spare alt. I think obiwans looks ticked off enough to be brawn. I thought about using lukes for bumper cos of the eye visor but haven't decided. I just like my alts to have different heads so they don't all look the same. I'm lookin at you silverstreak lol