Alternity Picture Request

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyberShadow, Jul 7, 2009.

1. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Hi. Looking at the picture of Black Alternity Megatron, I have to say that I dont much like it, and the silver version looks loads better.... but I already have Silver Alternity Convoy. Previous pictures made Megs look darker, more of a gunmetal to Primes silver.

If anyone has both Silver Alternity Convoy, and Silver Alternity Megatron, can you post up a quick picture? In packaging, out of packaging, robot mode or car, I dont mind so much, but seeing these side by side would really help me to decide which Megs to get.

Thanks in advance.

2. CyberShadow

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    No-one has both the silver Alternities? Has anyone even seen them in the same room at the same time and could describe how similar/different the colours are (or, if they have not been seen together, maybe they are the same figure in disguise!!!).

Thanks.

3. LightningZERO

LightningZERO The Alternity

News Credits:
  4. David

David . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    what sucks about these toys is that i want to like them. I really do but I just can't. Don't get me wrong they are awesome Transformers but they just don't click with me.

5. CyberShadow

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. He just looks so cool in the gunmetal colour, and I dont like the black, so silver it is. He does look darker than silver Convoy and obviously different from a distance.

I like these guys, but I am a big Alternator fan anyway. I would have liked more 'automorph' which was advertised a while ago, and I will be much more interested if more figures are released. If they start throwing out versions for Runamuck and Runabout, Wheeljack and others, I will be picking up every one!

6. CookSux

CookSux Infectious Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why does it feel as if Megatron and Convoy should have their heads swapped?