Customs: Alternity Motormaster?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Treadshot A1, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

EDIT: title should be Alternity Motormaster, stupid iPad auto correct. Mods please change it?

*sigh*

Really should've picked up that Alt. Prime when I had the chance. Anyways, I spent forever trying to find moulds for a set of Alternity Stunticons, and I'm down to Motormaster. I just can't seem to find a truck that would fit him.

I'm down to these three choices:

WFC Prime
    RTS "G2" Prime
    '07 Voyager First Strike Prime (missing one smokestack, not that MM needs stacks)

Of the three, I'm leaning towards trashing my First Strike Prime, as I bought that in Hong Kong years ago and still haven't fiddled with it much. The other two I currently don't even have yet, but I can acquire easily.

If it makes any difference, my Alt. Stunticons are comprised of Starscream (Drag Strip), Cliffjumper (Dead End), Nemesis Prime (Wild Rider) and Ultra Magnus (Breakdown), and I do need them to combine in the end.

So, what should I use for Alt. MM? And is there a suitable trailer out there?

2. Roxxstar

Roxxstar Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    What about the ROTF Defender Prime that still seems to haunt TRU shelves alongside Mindwipe?

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

That's a similar mold to First Strike Prime, so i'll go with FS Prime if only because i have it in hand so i don't have to spend any more money.

Anyone got any other suggestions?