Alternators - who do we NEED?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Severus, Jun 16, 2006.

1. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    On that thought, I think it would be appropriate for Trailbreaker to be a 2006 Toyota Tundra, black of course. One of the best colors for a Tundra is black and the vehicle mode would be the perfect "upgrade" from his original Toyota truck mode. Then again, I am a Tundra fan...

Trailbreaker may be popular here, but apparently he wasn't popular enough to release a toy of him. As we all know he was originally going to be a Jeep Wrangler, but Swindle took his place and in the BT story even his body.

If poor TB was to be released, I'd say the best vehicles for him would be:

1. 2007 Toyota Tacoma pickup
    2. 2007 Toyota Tundra pickup (completely redesigned from 2006)
    3. 2007 Chevy Trailblazer SUV
    4. 2007 Chevy Colorado pickup
    5. 2007 Dodge Power Wagon RAM 1500 concept (extreme off-road truck from Dodge's PVO off-road group)

Those are the vehicles I'd pick...

As for the four-banger comment someone made that in reference to Hot Rod being a (GASP!) Toyota Celica. A Toyota Celica?!? Uh, perish the thought. I'm a Toyota fan but to desicrate such an iconic figure by putting him in such a diminutive form is on a whole new level of wrongness. I stand by my suggestion that Hot Rod should be a 1974 Pontiac GTO or similar "muscle" car.

2. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    none cause i dont like em besides prime

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    :poke  ...I never thought... ...wow...

You've just left me speachless...

4. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Well, myself personally...

I'd like these characters:

Brawn (some kind of SUV or something similar).

Trailbreaker (remolded from Brawn... call him whatever the hell you want Hasbro... just put him out!).

Bumblebee (I'd like something small like a mini-cooper or a citroen since mini doesn't seem interested and citroen keeps sending Hasbro subliminal messages. Baring either of those, since we know a Beetle is out of the question, I could live with a movie tie in as the 2008 Camaro).

Cliffjumper (remolded from whatever they make out of Bumblebee).

Gears (a small truck of some kind... with the one of those camper type attachments over the truck bed).

Hoist (remolded from Gears).

Ironhide (a mini-van of some kind would be nice, or they should go with whatever truck they've got secured from the movie).

Kup (a remold of whatever truck they make Ironhide).

Ratchet (an ambulance... nuff said).

First Aid (remolded from Ratchet... probably just the head though).

Windcharger (a real one... don't care how they do it, but the one we've got right now isn't Windcharger... it's Overdrive).

Camshaft (sports car of some kind... need to complete my set of Alternator Omnibots).

Breakdown (a remold from Camshaft).

Red Alert (Prowl with the original head shown in the Binaltech booklet and given a Red Alert paint job).

Roadbuster (a nice military version H1... which, btw, is still in production).

Outback (a remolding of Roadbuster).

Blurr (a sports car of some type).

Drag Strip (remold of the upcoming Mirage).

Hot Rod (a Maserati MC12 Corsa... the thing is an awesome concept car... look it up).

Wildrider (remold of Hot Rod).

Runabout (a sedan of some kind).

Runamuck (a remold/repaint of Runabout).

5. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

...if Chevy didn't change the Blazer to Trailblazer it could probably have been Trailbraker after all.

It wouldn't have really fitted though, and i'd rather have Swindle.

I think demand is high enough, they either don't know what to do, or haven't let the news out.

Given the fact they make a rather wide range of vehicles, and they're a well respected brand in Japan, I think Toyota would be a good company to focus on.

As for Brawn....... IIRC Land Rover are owned by Ford(?) so, it might be possible ... The stripped down nature of the Land Rover Defender really fits his personality i think. Some of the more 'padded' SUVs would DO but they wouldn't be right.

6. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    For Brawn, I think the "new" 2007 Jeep Patriot would be the perfect choice in its dark almost camo green color. Just IMHO.

7. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I'm just waiting for the day Hasbro/TomyTakara put out an Alt. Trailbreaker. If for nothing more then to read all the whining over how crappy it will be in collector's eyes.

8. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i don't care what verison of iron hide we get... as long as it has a freak'n head!

9. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

let's see:

a Dodge Charger SRT-8
    a Pontiac GTO
    a 2001 Pontiac Grand Am (cause that's what i drive :D )
    a Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Station-wagon
    a Pontiac Solstice (sp?)
    a Porshe something (doesn't matter)
    a Chevy Camaro
    a Dodge Challenger

a Ford Mustang with a Nissan engine LOL (damn F&F was smokin' monkey butt weed when they thought of that)