Alternators test shots

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by DeathStorm, Jul 31, 2007.

1. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    This guy has a few auctions for Alternators prototypes. Not sure he's going to get the prices he's asking for but best of luck to him.

What made me want to share this is the Grimlock prototype is nothing more than a released toy with a "not for sale" stamp on it. I wonder where I can get a "Not For Sale" stamp made...

The Prowl - well maybe it was worth $250 before the toy was released. But to pay that much for an "alternate of an alternate"...lol.

Grimlock - http://cgi.ebay.com/transformers-al...oryZ4696QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Prowl - http://cgi.ebay.com/transformers-al...oryZ4696QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  2. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

The Prowl looks neat. Needs more pictures and better description.

3. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Needs better pics is right.

4. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Test shots and proto's are cool...I've had a few, but they just dont do anything for me anymore.....my first one was Skids....(before he was officially released, and was rumored to be Ironhide)....when I first got it, I was really diggind it, but after a while, it was like "meh"

5. n10zguy

n10zguy Da Hawt Gay Geek

The only Alternators prototype I have (only prototype period actually) is the Meister/Jazz one that is all Grey car with blue and black parts in bot mode. Mainly because he looks like a decent completely new character. I love it.

6. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I've got the Jazz one too, though mine's a testshot. I still wish the final model had the embossed Mazda emblem that the testshot has instead of the painted one.