Heavy/Scratch: Alternators supermode Prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by DMcB360, Jan 22, 2010.

1. DMcB360

DMcB360 Radicon G2

He guys I was very excited to finally get myself an alternators prime (hes only my 2nd alternator!) and before I even had him paid for I noticed he was larger than the rest of the Alternators, and he had VERY apropriate looking thighs to be a chest bot for a combiner, so super mode Prime was born!

My first and only alternator is my custom painted sideswipe. after fiddleing with him long enough I miss formed him into a very pleasing arm shape, that with a hand and a little clearance cutting will have great articulation and no extra for-arm peace (my biggest gripe about combiners is extra mass in alt mode..)

I also purchased a smokescreen. having handled the mold before I knew his legs would make great feet, and they do!

I plan on using joints from BW depth charges wings for the knees and shoulders, they ratchet, and arnt too big. mabey not big enough if they cant bare the weight after being tightened. and the only hands big enough that i already have are BW op-op`s, which are actually strikingly similar to the alternators hands.

I have RID primes super mode head as a stand-in, definately not gonna use it, too fire enginey. Id like to get a nicer prime head from somthing else, somthing a little more asian-supermode-ish. I would really like some input on scale prime heads!

I only need 2 more alternators, would like sun streaker and ricochet. luv the subaru feet.

Attached Files:

2. mr_soundwave

mr_soundwave operation: tidalwave

keep it up, it is filling out very well!!

3. f90happy

f90happy Well-Known Member

Very good .

4. DMcB360

DMcB360 Radicon G2

head Ideas plz??? I would like something crisp and a level of detail similar to the alternators heads

anyone?

5. xaviercal

xaviercal Customizer

Ebay:
    looking good :thumbs2: 
    maybe armada super mode prime head? or a cybertron prime head?

6. Sorrow Six Star

Sorrow Six Star Close Countach

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    use an rx8 for the other leg... similar transformation.

7. fateastray

fateastray AnakRepublikMalukuSelatan

Alternators Combiner!!!! *Excited*

8. DMcB360

DMcB360 Radicon G2

I will probly switch to an RX8 down the road if the demnsions arnt off. but for now I already have a custom painted silverstreak that Im going to use. I dont own any other alternators other than the 3 pictured here and a Ravage.

Lawl I will definately look at armada primes super mode head, I cant believe i forgot the unicron trilogy has super modes out the wazzoo (dont own many)

9. Ayleron

Ayleron Autobot Vanguard

I am not sure about the proportions but your could check out Lazer Prime's head too that one has a great look to it.