Alternators Shockblast out in Spain

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Thanks to Xaviu from the Trans-Europe Express group for the news and the pics.

Alternators Shockblast is now officially out in Spain (apparently, he already came out last month).

Shockblast is the third Alternators toy to come out in Europe in the new bubble packaging (the previous ones were Decepticharge, released in Italy in February and in Denmark in March, and Swindle, released in South Africa - yes, South Africa - in February).

Also, Spain is the third European country to get Shockblast - however, both the UK and Ireland got him in English-only US packaging last July/August, so this marks the first "proper" European release of the toy.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/bina...hockblast-1.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/bina...hockblast-2.jpg

2. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    why in the world are you guys getting all decepticons? nemesis prime is the first one we'll see in bubble pack on this side of the atlantic...

3. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Distribution of Alts in Europe seems to be some sort of lottery.

Take Hound for instance, Hasbro UK were to release it. Instead they never bothered, and then dumped what stock they had of it on certain toy retailers at a discount price.

4. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I thought the creation of the EU was supposed to *facilitate* international commerce on that continent! :lol