Alternators Rumble

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by megatroptimus, Feb 4, 2007.

1. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    ...is there a specific way to attach the gun that goes in the trunk? although the boot lid keeps it somewhat in place, i can't figure out how to actually attach it to anything.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:

thank you. fits him quite well, and gives his name new meaning haha

3. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I finally opened my Rumble tonight, and it is missing his second gun! I opened the trunk to pull out the other gun, and it was totally empty. I'm pretty pissed right now, but I should be thankful that this is the first time I've ever had something like this happen. Can I contact Hasbro for a replacement gun?

4. Xcandescent

Xcandescent TRUKKS are the new MUNKYS

This took me a while to figure out, but the doors CAN fold flat. The trick is to have the black joint pieces as far up (towards the rear of the car/head of the figure) as you can. The door hinges tend to stick, but once you work the mirrors into the right spot, you should be able to force the doors to lay flat. It's just a matter of loosening the joint.

Nope, and there doesn't seem to be any solid attachment for the engine/gun either. It's like it wants to peg to something, and keeps failing.

And yes, I should get off my lazy ass and stick floor polish on those ankle joints sometime. Oh wait, I shouldn't have to -- they shouldn't be that loose in the first place.

-XCN-

5. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Meep

News Credits:
    I think the engine is actually supposed to be able to be held in place. If you look closely, there are a couple of raised bits that run along the inside of the engine compartment. They don't work well but I think that the engine is supposed to clip into those.

6. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Meep

News Credits:
    They'll likely tell you to send the whole thing in and they will send you a replacement but that the replacement may not necessarily be the same product (e.g. another Rumble, Alt, or even transformer).

7. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yep, the engine does clip in, but positioning the black tab properly whist lining it up with the tabs that sit under the engine is cumbersome.

8. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

I got mine yesterday. Hmmm. I love the idea but I wish he had arms and piledrivers. Also the fact that he cant really piledrive the ground almost makes em pointless. Ravage>Rumble

9. AutobotEngineer

AutobotEngineer Highly Dubious

I like rumble. Solid little car mode, a bit tippy in robot mode but still a lot of fun. Poses much better than I expected, even with only pile drivers. I added some RSX arms, and he really is fun.

10. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

I love this guy, Pile drivers and All. Love that they are spring loaded!

11. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

I love him too, but arms could have been easily worked into the transformation.

12. Andersonh1

Andersonh1 Man, I've been here a LONG time Veteran

Ebay:
    Finally found Rumble back on Monday of this week. My local Wal-Mart had three Ravages, three Rumbles. Had enough money for one, so I got Ravage figuring that the black sportscar would sell out faster than the little Honda Civic. Good call - went back tonight to get Rumble and all three were still there, but no Ravages to be seen.

- This has to be one of the simpler transformations among Alternators. I actually appreciate that after some real puzzles like Grimlock!

- love the fact that with Rumble (and Ravage) we get two original Decepticons to add to the line.

- he needs hands, but the piledrivers are a nice touch. So are the guns that clip on the back. And the cassette spools on the chest! :thumb 

- moderately posable, if a little top-heavy.

Not a bad mold, and it's nice to get a few more Alternators before the line ended.

13. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Well, FINALLY I got Rumble and Ravage. Ravage is one cool Jaguar to Jaguar, but he's not Rumble.

"If on Decepticon turf you happen to tumble, look out Robot, here comes Rumble!"

Now, if he could only bend over and pound the ground. That is my biggest complaint. If he could, then his piledrivers would make sense. He'd still be Rumble (or Frenzy, whatever) if he had arms and not flimsy, floppy, dangle-ish posts for arms.