Alternators Rumble/Ravage

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Noble Maximus, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Noble Maximus

Noble Maximus Member

Jun 29, 2007
    I don't know if anyone is in the southern Georgia/Florida area, I'm from Atlanta myself, but I did happen to take a trip to the Golden Isles this past weekend and of course I had to keep my eyes open for Transformers on my way and I hit paydirt. In Brunswick, GA there is a new Target that has just opened which is very close to an older Wal-Mart. Target had a decent number of movie toys, nothing terribly exciting, but a very large number of 6" titaniums. I counted at least 4 RID Optimus Primes. Wal-Mart was the real treat though. Leader class Brawl and Ops in stock and on top of the shelf, 3 seperate display pallets of Alternators Rumble and Ravage. I counted 27 total. I picked up one of each for myself but left the rest for whoever gets to them. I went back two days later and they were all still there so there's a good chance you can get them if you're in the area.
  2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

Jul 18, 2006
    News Credits:
    I was up in Brunswick and saw them on the 25th. I posted the information in the Georgia sightings thread but did not give the location. I was hoping to head up there Saturday and get two Ravage's for some board members that asked about them but I won't be able to go this weekend, maybe next Saturday. It's good to know they are still up there. Were they at regular retail price or cheaper? Back in July I got both for $12 and they had only one Ravage and two Rumble's. That was the first time I saw them and they weren't there in May so I was surprised they had them.