Alternators Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by mister_e_meat, Oct 3, 2008.

1. mister_e_meat

mister_e_meat Member

Hi. I'm looking into maybe picking up some Alternators for my collection, and was wondering how close in scale are they to the Classics/Universe/Classics 2.0 lines? My collection consists mainly of the Classics lines and Animated, but am interested in the Alternators, as a way of "filling in the gaps" so to speak, with certain characters, such as Jazz/Meister. So basically I'm asking if the Alternators will be grossly out of scale with the Classics line, or is it not a noticable difference in size between say Classics 2.0 Prowl and the aforementioned Jazz? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

They will be, as you put it, "Grossly out of scale".

Alternators are 1:24 scale, while the classics are probably closer to 1:32, if that...

3. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alts are about 8 to 9 inches tall. They are roughly the size of most voyagers. So they will be about the size of the Classics Voyager or Ultra class but too big for the deluxe class.

4. mister_e_meat

mister_e_meat Member

Ah, I see. Thank you much. Maybe I'll just have to start a separate shelf for the Alternators then, 'cause they just seem too damn cool not to have.