Heavy/Scratch: Alternators Prowl the way it should have been

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Napjr, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ever since the release, i hated the blue parts on Prowl, unfortunately i couldnt get ahold of a BT Prowl and by now its pretty expensive anyway...

Eventually i painted the "gloves" and the energon stick, also removed the autobot logo on the hood (because it got scratched...). When Camshaft was released, i decided to swap those pieces, but some were extremely hard to change (like the front panel). Later i found how hard to find was the figure (>_<)

Once i found about the KO, i bought one and worked again on the original plan. Swapped all the blue pieces, tried to left most of the original parts (mainly the car chasis and windshields)

I think it looks better this way, and the KO parts dont bother me at all (they dont look that bad, even when looked upon close examination)

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    very nice. glad you also did the leg mod too. I hate the baby blue hehehe

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    GREAT work man and I TOTALLY agree with you! The other thing I hate on the Alt Prowl is all of the "US" deco. You solved the hood, but even though the deco is "G1", I much prefer the doors of the BT (or KO) simply because of the realism.

Again, GREAT work and I'm SO glad to see you making customs again! You have ALWAYS been an inspiration to me! :wink: 

4. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I dont really mind the door deco over the japanese, i actually prefer it this way (specially if i can snag a BT Prowl later), but i always prefered realistic colorschemes on the Alternators line, and i try to show that with my repaints (or at least altered logos like Decepticharge or my Bludgeon :)  )

Btw, i didnt really stopped doing customs, just didnt had the time to show em ;)