Alternators Prowl arms

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sledge, May 8, 2006.

1. Sledge

Sledge Well-Known Member

So my loose prowl just arrived from KidDynamite. Looks great, but he came in robot mode. So I go to transform him and everything is easy until I try folding the arms in place. I cannot get them to fit right! Can anyone post some pics, or scan the instructions (hasbro doesn't have prowl online for some reason) so I can get the arms in the right place? Thanks in advance!

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Alt Prowl's arms are a total pain to transform. He's almost on a level with Grimlock in that respect.

4. Lord Bacon

Lord Bacon BACON DUKE

don't forget to swap the legs around, if it hasn't been done!

5. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Not hardly. Prowls got some of the easiest arms to transform IMO. There is plenty of room under his hood to move them around. Everyone elses are to space restricted, thus making them tricky.

6. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    I think i'm the only person in the world who prefers the original way the legs go, especially knowing the mold was supposed to be Red Alert...

7. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I dont' remember anything about it SUPPOSED to be red alert... that was a placeholder name, sure, but the toy was shown as prowl from the very first image as I recall.

yep, I just visited Nevermore's Alt/BT site and it doesn't say anything about it was supposed to be Red Alert.

8. Sledge

Sledge Well-Known Member

I think I've gotten the hands figured out now. Thanks for all the help everyone, and yes his legs have swapped.

Anyone know what the peg hole on the leg is for? (rear right leg if you have swapped them.)

9. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I actually prefer the non-swapped legs, too... though after swapping them back to the way they were originally, I kinda broke the post that goes through the knee-hole... while his leg is still tight enough (I have NO idea how, but I'm glad), he's still flawed now, so I need to be careful with him. Not flawed enough to make me want to go get another though. ;) 

I think that peg-hole is just decoration. Though it IS the same size as the standard Energon/Cybertron weapon post, as is the bottom of his nightstick... but sticking anything in that hole is a little rediculous looking.

10. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

EXACTLY! Between those two I've had many a red-faced transforming boats of frustration. Getting the Tracks mold back into car mode is also a b*tch.