Minor/Repaint: alternators molson canadian jaz

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by chansformers, Jan 7, 2012.

1. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    done a couple weeks ago,this was made for a canadian themed contest over on cybertron.ca.
    it didn't place but i still had fun regardless.(you should have seen some of the cool pieces entered!!!)

bio=
    with the defeat of megatron,the autobots no longer had a use for a "special agent".
    during this lull period,jazz tried to pass the time by immersing himself in earth music.he started staking out night clubs,pirating and recording the fresh tracks played by dj's.
    during one of these sessions, he noticed that quite a few humans were clutching and "energizing" from wierd small red,blue and white cannisters.he just had to dwelve deeper.
    he followed a human delivery truck that had the same logo as seen on the cannisters,eventually ending up at a factory with yet the same logo scheme.
    he figured that the only way now to get inside and even deeper to investigate the mystery of these cannisters was to become a show car,adorned in this said company's logo.
    he took some inspiration from a human broadcast titled "speedvision",and the vehicles he had seen adorned on there.
    will he solve this mystery?
    to be continued.....eh?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the show car pose
    [​IMG]

2. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Love this O.

All he needs is a beer can in one hand, and a case of that beer in the other!!

:thumb 

3. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    lolz,then you're gonna love what i include with him before he heads up your way:wink: :D 

4. BLK-OUT 4500X

BLK-OUT 4500X Well-Known Member

I love it , makes me want to have a cold beer now .