Alternators Mirage Legit Seller?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by GreenScream, Jul 3, 2007.

1. GreenScream

GreenScream Neo G1 Collector

News Credits:
  2. nuropa

nuropa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the description says it all

ITEM IS BRAND NEW AND SEALED!! At first glance, this sleek automobile seems to have all the details - right down to the bucket seats, dash controls and stick shift. A twist here, a turn there and you'll find this RSX vehicle changes into an amazing robot machine! The cars engine easily removes to become a laser pistol and PROWLs nightstick hand weapon is sure to keep predators at bay. PROWL figure changes from robot to highway patrol vehicle and back again!

3. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    They have gone from $10.99 - $29.99 - $39.99 price keeps going up !
    Notice description is for PROWL.

A little to shifty for my money, but $10.99 I woulda' taken a chance.....but once again, U.S. seller feels the need to charge an extra $10.00 on top of actual shipping to Canada......at least thats normal.

4. skyywelker

skyywelker Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    His feedback percentage is a little on the low side. I dont know if he's a scammer but his feedback numbers over the last year aren't bad at all. For $10 I would've taken the chance too.

5. GreenScream

GreenScream Neo G1 Collector

News Credits:
    O well looks like they're all gone. He had the last batch at $39.99 and then drop the price back down to $29.99.

Good price for Mirage, who normally goes for $45+.

6. The Rage

The Rage Parapsychologist

Ebay:
    I picked one up for 29.99. Wish I had noticed them when they were 10.99, but still better than the price I see them go for normally. The description in his auctions was copy/pasted directly from Toys R Us's page. So I assume he bought them all out this morning.

7. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I say its a bunch of crap.....how can one person have 30 Alt Mirages?.....and he keeps inching the price up $10 everytime a batch sells....for those of you that did buy from him, I hope you do get your stuff...:thumb 

8. The Rage

Ebay:
    I'm assuming hes the guy who bought all the ones on Toysrus.com this morning. They were 5 dollars each, and sold out immediately.

9. zap dragon

zap dragon Well-Known Member

yeah the toy r us 75% off
    all alts were $5 and they went fast
    still got some good stuff for real cheap

10. The Rage

Ebay:
    Yeah, I picked up the 20th Anniversary Optimus for 22.50, way better than the 89.99 my local TRU is still charging.

11. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    I've noticed a ton of scammers with "too good to be true" BIN's the last few weeks, but especially the last couple days. Better safe than sorry with these IMO.

12. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Alt Mirage has been on there since it was supposed to come out in the wave with Ravage and Rumble. It hasn't been available for a long time...they just never removed it from the site. A lot of the stuff that was on that list today had been unavailable for quite some time.

13. The Rage

Ebay:
    No, there were actually some for sale this morning. Along with the Re-Issue Soundwaves. I had one in my shopping cart with my 20th Anniversary Prime but they sold out before I could buy it. And the seller has an established record as a toy seller, and has a decent enough rating to have Paypal buyer protection, and they have like, 100 other auctions up, I can't imagine they'd jeopardize their selling of that stuff. So if they screw us, we can all file a claim through Paypal and get our money back.

edit: They also still have 3 up for sale with no buyout prices, so I don't think they're going to be getting a quick buck on those with a 6 day timer left on them.

14. ROCK_LEE

ROCK_LEE Well-Known Member

Yea these are most likely definitely from the toys R us sale. I hate how their shopping cart works, I had 3x House of M giftsets in my shopping cart. Checked overall and there were 60 in stock. I shop around for 5 minutes, then try to checkout, and they tell me giftsets have soldout. WTF

15. Sangron

Sangron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    He or she is making a lot of profit. Since TRU.com had them for $5.