Alternators Jazz white color question...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by mynamehere, Jul 16, 2011.

1. mynamehere

mynamehere Well-Known Member

I have hasbro alternators jazz in white, but I notice there is color difference in the white plastic - the small piece on the front hood (where the head pops up) and the rear trunk pieces in back don't look as white as the rest of the body. Is this color difference normal like this when new, or is it from aging or heat?

I don't remember how it was when I got it. It's not opened and still in the bubble. I kept in rubbermaid container, but in garage, so guess it does get hot out there. Still the off color is not the whole body, just certain pieces. Oh well. Maybe I'll get the reprolabel stickers that will cover the hood piece anyway.

2. TFGamer97

TFGamer97 God Ginrai

It might be because the whiter plastic is actual white plastic. And then the hood and rear pieces are just painted white. It's pretty common to see that on figures, Hasbro tries to make the paint as close to the plastic as possible, but you can usually see the difference. Some toys more than others.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    They aren't painted, and yeah, they don't match the rest of the white plastic. Every Jazz I've ever seen has been like that.

4. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    Same here. I've handled four and they're all like that.

5. mynamehere

mynamehere Well-Known Member

OK, thanks for the quick answers.

6. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    awesome, that helps me too, i was going to buy another one because i thought mine was yellowed