It's been a productive week. I was finally able to wrap up a bunch of projects. Here's the next one I've finished recently: Alternators Ironhide. Because y'all have seen the vehicle mode for this one, I didn't take any pictures, because I didn't change the vehicle mode at all. It's just the SRT Ram. However, since this mold appeared on the scene, all I thought was "Ironhide." So here he is the way I wanted this toy to be - as Ironhide. Note - all of the molded-blue parts were died black for this project. The head is another Shawn Bromen creation and it looks damn good, in my opinion. The shoulder modification is really easy, but it's late and I am recovering from a hangover so I'll post a graphic of the mod later on. The last two shots show a better view of both the shoulder mod AND the effectiveness of dying those blue parts black. The unified color scheme looks a lot better, in my opinion.