Alternators Rodimus? No! It's Hotrod! Repainted from an Alternators Rodimus, he was fully disassembled and the parts that wouldn't come off (e.g. too tightly screwed screws) were masked off using Tamiya Masking Tape (a customizer's best friend) Hotrod was basecoated with Tamiya Flat Black Spraypaint and then covered in Tamiya Metallic Red Spraypaint. This combination created the Alternity-Cliffjumper-type deep cherry red. The V-shaped racingstripe (which was actually made to resemble a rudimentary skull shape, but oh...) was also sprayed on. It's not precisely symmetrical, because I think I taped a few degrees off.. The flame was handpainted and coloured with Humbrol Gold. The orange on the robot-parts (subtle G1 reference!) was painted with Revell Gloss orange, the only Revell can I got, randomly enough.. The entire project was sealed using multiple coats of 'Pledge Parket Plus', better known as 'Future Floor Finish' in the US of A. In the end, I was very satisfied with how this guy turned out. My shoutouts go to Superquad7 for supporting this project with suggestions and answering my questions and the regulars at the Alternators/Binaltech fandom unite topic over at Toy Discussions for their kind feedback on the teaser-pics I had put up there.