Alternators Decepticon Rumble Gallery from Action-HQ. UPDATED: New Gallery Pictures!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
  2. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is anyone else completely underwhelmed by the simplistic transformations of these last two Alternators? (Rumble and Ravage)

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    ...He looks okay, but DAMN he's simplistic. Nowhere near Alt level IMO.

4. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

I've yet to see Rumble in person, but Ravage's level of complexity is around average for an Alt.

5. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

Im ordering it right now and I have never ordered form them before. The only shipping methods are listed as hong kong. Does this mean they are only shippinh withine hong Kong at the moment or it will reach here in 2-4 buz days form hong Kong? Im confused...lol

6. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

If he had real hands as well as the pile drivers he would have been a definate buy for me. As is I'll have no problem passing.

7. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

Not so much as by the rather massive amounts of kibble that they "couldn't" really take care of. Nothing new, but by now I expected a bit better. Still, I'm not complaining, just stating the obvious.

8. JusticeSabre

JusticeSabre FLUKE the SYSTEM.

Ebay:
    Not really. For Rumble to have working piledrivers, you'd need a good portion of the vehicle to be solid in order to accommodate them in alt mode.

As for Ravage, he's got four legs as opposed to the two legs and two arms of previous Alternators. It's almost like having 4 wheels, so the transformation really shouldn't be too difficult, unless you want him turning flips to get to bot mode.

9. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    The dangling spring-loaded pile-drivers actually make him look cheap. But I still like it.

10. blueandwhite

blueandwhite Well-Known Member

I actually would have preferred arms. The pile-drivers limit his versatility. Essentially, Rumble is an amputee. His alt mode does look nice though, and the hood, trunk and doors all open, unlike Ravage. Still, after the likes of Mirage, Rumble is looking like another dud.

11. Rabbit

Rabbit Weary

I prefer a simpler transformation for those times I want to display these guys in vehicle mode.

I really like this one though I would have preferred the original design where the entire front and back end were the arms.

12. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy ShickaBAM!

Great Alt mode like all Alts but he is pretty simple and his robot mode is a little m'eh really...He would of been cooler if they somehow manage to work it in so that he had actaully arms... that would of made a hugh difference..but i'll still be getting him.

13. Acteon

Acteon Overworked

Ebay:
    I do like the detailing on the chest, but I'll likely not get him - I'm just not that taken with him overall.

14. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

So I guess his guns will definately not be able to attach to his arms in bot mode. Damn, I was hoping for more.

15. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

Waits for the first person to kitbash Rumble to include arms. And then the person who gives him arms AND piledrivers. :D 

16. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Yanno... if I never find this guy, I don't think I'll be terribly disappointed. But if I do find him, I'll pick him up, I guess.

17. ffej

ffej Member

Pretty clever of Action-HQ to send out a gallery of this toy to transformer sites. Good way to sucker in people to buy from them and pay their exorbitant shipping prices, let alone their inflated selling price.

I'll wait till he's sold here, 'cause judging by the box, it looks like Rumble is on his way here soon, compared with Ravage.

18. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It takes a lot for me to import, so this and Ravage are both passes. If I see them here in the U.S. at retail, I would get Ravage, but Rumble I would still have to think about. In addition to the lack of hands, I really don't need a large, car version of Rumble.

19. autobob

autobob Full Fat Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i really like it, i own most of the alternaters and i have to say this doesnt dissapoint me, sure its not amazing like the prime or the smokescreen but it does look fairly robust. i cant see its arms and legs dropping off as soon as you fart near it like on the shockwave or the grimlock toys.

plus everyone please stop bitchin about ravage, that was one of my favourites from the line i thought it was a good idea to a have a beast mode on an alternater.

20. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've still to open both Ravage and Rumble.