Minor/Repaint: Alternators Bludgeon, Full Gallery now!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Napjr, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Finished for a few months by now, here´s the gallery... and i took the pics in october i think :p 

Full Gallery here:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-images/radicons-customs/Alternators-Binaltech/Bludgeon-NAP/

[​IMG]

And the full Bio
    "To know your own limits, you must first know your foe's limits"

Role: Pretender Warrior
    A deadly martial artist, master of the long forgotten among cybertronians
    "Metallikato", returned to Cybertron after millons of years traveling the universe to perfect his techniques during the "Dark Ages", where he worked alongside a mysterious and extremely powerful robot. He often attacks his enemies' fracture points instantly crippling them and manages to do so while remaining outside their line of fire. Honorable yet ambitious, saw a great oportunity to take over the command of the Decepticon Army, but even he couldnt escape from the horrors of Cosmic Rust. When Shockwave and his army returned with the Wheeljack´s clone template, his spark got transfered thanks to help of Bombshell. However, he ordered to transfer his now destroyed head to the new body, as a personal trophy of thousands of battles won, but also to show the Autobots the true face of Death, using a special helmet for protection. Helping Shockwave for now, working along with Ravage to preserve the Decepticon Army for the upcoming horror of the Chaos Bringer, and for his own Agenda...

Weapons: High-voltage electric cannon, Sword

System Description
    Project BT-14x was a joint project of Autobot scientist Wheeljack & the EDC to make more warriors for the upcoming battles against the Decepticons. With the help of Ford, Wheeljack decided to copy his own body, but with a different color sheme to differenciate the two. Wheeljack knew that to preserve the future and his comrades, more Autobots had to be created, even if they had to be artificial minds

Binaltech X history

"Forbbiden Arts"
    After a fierce battle against Shockwave, Bludgeon sliced his head without problem. Under Bludgeon's command, the Decepticons have got back most of Cybertron from the invading Autobots. With Ravage now in Autobot custody, Bludgeon ordered to interceipt all the Autobots transmissions, but for his surprise, the planet eater and chaos Bringer was coming close to Cybertron. During the Unicron attack on Cybertron, Hundreds of Decepticons were killed by the swarm of Unicron army, But he had a shuttle prepared to evacuate, barely saving his life, and a few others, they catch a message from the Autobot HQ to Skids about a special mission to preserve the past and the future. The Decepticon shuttle lead by Bludgeon and Soundwave, approached Dinobot Island, where Skids was starting the "Operation Distant Thunder". Unable to fight back, Skids had to leave in a hurry leaving all of his equipment on the island, but unfortunately, was taken hostage by the Insecticons. Bombshell used his Cerebro shell to control Skids, and send back Bludgeon and his own Memory data to a point close to the start of the Binaltech Project, to use the current knowledge gathered as an advantage in the War.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Kick-ass! :rock 

3. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    NICE! What do you do with the head in vehicle mode, and are there any alternate mode pictures?

4. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Looks pretty cool Nap. The colors all work nicely and really makes it pop. The head looks really awesome! I like how you went for a metallic look rather than realistic with it like some people do. Very neat work.

5. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Boy, he just looks fierce. Excellent work, Nap!

6. Napjr

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the helmet obviously needs to be removed. For alt mode, obviously, in the gallery link

7. Napjr

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But i used a real colorscheme, look at the very last pic of the gallery to see the real Steeda Mustang i used for inspiration

8. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

that is class man. How did you get the head for him, coz thats what make bludgeon, bludgeon :D 

9. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Nap you misread me. I meant I like how you made the skull metallic.

10. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Wow, you work always kicks ass!!

11. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Yes, yes it does. It looks like for the helmet, to me, it looks like it was made from a G.I.Joe helmet or from a similar toyline. The head look scratch built, and very freakish. Highly appropriate for good 'ol Bludgeon.

The only complaint I have is not with this excellent repaint/kitbash but with some of the Mustang molds. Due to the front end being warped the doors do not match the body lines on the front end. This flaw hinders the otherwise excellently painted vehicle mode for Bludgeon.

Hmmm, maybe I should paint my laptop yellow to match this Mustang since it shares the same name. In fact, all of my computers are named after Transformer characters.

12. Napjr

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I tried to copy the Garada head, from the Mazinger 1901 line, but the result was so undetailed that i had to sculpt it anyway, but using the real head as guide :) 

Oh youre right, i though you mean the whole paintscheme :)