Alternators Battle Ravage

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyberShadow, Sep 18, 2010.

1. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I found a reference to a fan-made four-legged mode for this Alternator. Does anyone have pictures of it?

Thanks.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
  3. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    It was an official release, not fan made.

4. CyberShadow

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Ahhh... See, thats why I said BATTLE Ravage. I meant the Corvette version. I read somewhere (and now I need to find it again) that there was a fan-mode to make the Tracks redeco a four legged mode.

Edit: Found it...

A black, red and silver repaint of Tracks with a panther head in robot mode and redone as a convertible. Someone's already worked out a four-legged fanmode...which seems to have been intentional on HasTak's part. Named Ravage in Japan."

http://www.eyrie.org/~dvandom/BW/Alt/index.html

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  5. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Yeah, I think the fan mode of Battle Ravage would be very straight forward. The head is on a ball joint, which allows for the head to rotate in the direction needed. You'd just place it face down, and pose the limbs to mimic a quadruped. I can't think of a place right off for images, but I don't think it'd be hard to do.

My "Battle Ravage" doesn't have his kitty head anymore, as I never liked it as "Battle Ravage". That's just for me though :) 

6. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Congratulations, you just encountered the phenomenon of people not properly reading your initial post even though you tried to make sure to be specific enough. ;) 

7. CyberShadow

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    ^^^ :D  ^^^

Yeah. I have Tracks but not Battle Ravage. I just feel myself turning back towards the Alternators again (one of the few lines that I never really get bored of or leave). I do have a couple of the Jaguar Ravages as well, but I wondered if the Binaltech Battle Ravage was worth it.... I just hate the whole 'pretending to be an Egyptian God' look that he has.

Thanks.

8. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's why I did a head swap with mine :) 

9. Mixmaster

Mixmaster logh ghot SIS yoD TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Worth it? That's a difficult one. The car mode looks pretty good, but I don't appreciate the whole 'pretending to be an Egyptian God' look either. I rank his fellow Corvettes above him.

10. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I like Corvette Ravage the way he is, since he's supposed to be an update of the bipedal Beast Wars Ravage. If I want classic quadraped Ravage, well, the Jaguar XK version exists :p 

11. Taziir

Taziir Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So it was YOU....
    [​IMG]

Just kidding lol, needed an excuse to post this scary mod :) 

12. Mixmaster

Mixmaster logh ghot SIS yoD TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :lol 

13. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

The Jaguar-Ravage satasfies my need for a quadra-ped TF. They did an amazing job on that figure, IMO.

14. motorhead9999

motorhead9999 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I miss Alternators as well. I was just moving those figures today. I don't miss getting them though. It really sucked when you knew that your local TRU would only get one shipment of a wave, and that wave had the new figure that was guaranteed to be packed one per case. I remember when wheeljack, shockblast and grimlock came out, going to TRU at opening every day for 3 weeks trying to get them.

God, I remember how hard it was to get Prowl at first (in the red box). Ended up picking up two of him, but missed out on Swerve (who ended up being the toughest and most expensive in the line to get).

15. CyberShadow

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I really like Jaguar Ravage, he is up as one of my favourite designs, along with Hound/Swindle/Rollbar, Windcharger/Overdrive/Decepticharge and Tracks/Swerve.... Thing is, Battle Ravage is one of the few Alternators that I dont want, along with Arcee I guess. I really want a Swerve, though. But I guess that wont ever happen.

I have been looking at pictures of Battle Ravage, and I think that I have worked it out. I dont like him, and I dont really want him so much, but his car mode is pretty good. The black colour, the red seats, the raised sections behind the seats.... dammit, he reminds me of the Batmobile from the old TV series! Thats what it is! :thumb 

16. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    More like I didn't really know which of the 2 alt Ravage's was called "Battle Ravage"... shit, for all I knew they BOTH had the prefix "Battle". I merely misunderstood him. I don't necessarily live and breath Alternators. Pardon me, your highness.