Did this from a spare Prowl I picked up. So that's one off my table. I modified it slightly. I did the leg swap which looks pretty nice. Thank god I put the red stripes on or it would have been bland. I dyed the gun, legs, arms, and feet to get that redish black look. The windows were also dyed which was a gamble but they ended up looking really nice with the "smoke" effect. The rest is painted black. The head is actually Prowl's head with the wings taken off and painted with paint markers. The stripes are normal stickers. I tried that testors decal stuff and it was crap. CRAP. They would stick everywhere but when I wanted them to. And they stretch. I was putting the hood stripe on and it stuck to the front but when I tried to place it from my finger to the back of the hood, it stuck to my hand and stretch to the mid section of the car. Definately pissed at that purchace. The only problem I have is that I took the back wheels off using the old welding tool method so I could paint the back of the car. Well when putting them back on, I ended up MELTING the back driver side metal nail. So I ended up welding the wheel into place. But besides one unmovable wheel, he tured out decently.