Minor/Repaint: Alternator Trailbreaker from Hummer Binaltech

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jaiba6, Sep 9, 2009.

1. jaiba6

jaiba6 Jazz

Here is Trailbreaker Hummer Binaltech, It just came to me that he would look great as a hummer so enjoy guys, He is still in progress just needs decals on the body and paint his visor into blue or red find a hose deal on his hand and the launcher on his shoulder. Oh by the way I might be adding more images later when I finish him and maybe if I decide I may list him on ebay later on, so be on the watch on the ebay listing thread on further notice.

Laterss

Attached Files:

2. Insecticons

Insecticons The different Kitbasher

Man those KO's are great , need to get one of those!
    Good work on this , i always thought a Hummer would mak a cool Trailbreaker!

3. wan_de_real

wan_de_real Transformizer

Ebay:
    sorry not to offend at all...it is a good custom but id rather choose alt nemesis prime mold as alt TB...ALT nemesis prime front bonet is quite accurate than this mold...if i were you and really to use this mold, i will cut or do somehow force the front bonet facing to the floor...and the wind shield/front mirror attach/stick to tip of front bumper and fold like G1 methods..

this is just an ideas and no heart feeling arite....:thumbs2: 

4. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looking good man! great job!

I hope i can finish mine soon though... damn resins for the recasted head!

5. jaiba6

jaiba6 Jazz

I have done like three Alt Trailbreakers Hummer, jeep, and Truck and for me they all look great and are as close as g1 look...If you were to say you don't like alt bumblebee which most are made from the rx8 because he is not a volkswagon bug then I guess one should be surprised because the hasbro market or who ever designe the toy didn't make it everyone has to make or purchase a custom to be happy of having a transformer as close to g1 look in color and apearrance but hey everyone has a diferrent opinion but I think in my work I take effort and time to do the best as g1 look its like the new sideswipe toy he is silver and not red but he still is cool.

6. jaiba6

jaiba6 Jazz

Just updated the images, they look a bit off but hey I added the decals and cutted them in order to follow a pattern of Trailbreaker on the hummer hope you guys like it with the decals.