Alternator-scale weapons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Polenicus, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Polenicus

Polenicus Warring At Play

Ebay:
    Some time ago I saw a spat of posts about Alternator scale weapons, like swords and such. I'm not talking about the accessory pack they had out a while ago, but unrelated die-cast replica katanas, broadswords, etc.

I've seen these sort of things in the import shops, but I'm unsure what the right scale would be to match them well to my Alternators. Does anyone have an approximate scale I could use? I can't exactly take these things out of the box to see.

2. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    Are you talking about the Mononofu weapon packs? If so, they are great for displaying with alts. The scale varies, I believe, but they are beautiful.

3. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, what he said ^^^.

[​IMG]

Some day I really need to take new pics with the swords. Somewhere I've got one of Swindle holding the little knife and axe set, but I have no idea where that picture ended up.

4. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

I've found that the Sigma Six weapons look OK - and you can get a bunch if you go to TRU and pick up one of the ninja motorcycles that they've had on clearance.

5. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    if you want weapons that come pretty close to fitting the transformer look, grab the armored core model kit weapon packs (hand-held weapons only, shoulder weapons wont work)