alternator richochet remolding

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Lumpy, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    so, i was looking at my richochet last night, busted out my silverstreak, and was comparing the two...and they are different...there's a slight bit of remolding on the bottom of the car....its right behind the front wheels, the parts that fold in to become his torso...richochet has a little peg that holds this part into place, but makes it a pain to transform....i wonder why they did that...i havent looked at smokescreen to see if he's similiar....i have pics, but they're on my phone..i can send them to someone if you'd like to see....also, my richochet feels slightly cheap...anyone else think theres is cheaper?

2. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

Razerwire kinda pointed that out when he posted pics of his Ricochet. I didn't see it as a big change to the mold, but it helps keep the car together in that mode. Transformation is easy and same as usual. :) 

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    oh, i didnt notice his pictures, im not online as much as id like to be....i searched too, but didnt find any threads stating it, but i guess thats cuz it was tucked inside...oh well....

4. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    sounds more like a running change to the mold than a remold.