Alternator Question...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by vector, Dec 31, 2006.

1. vector

vector City Commander

Ebay:
    Hello everyone and happy new year. I have heard stories that point one way or the other, but I was woundering if there was any definative "official" word as to the future of the Alternator line? And If they wish to kill it, do they relize they are discontinuing alot of fans favorite lines? It is the only one I collect. I love the Transformer concept and all the back history but as far as the toys?....... the Alt./BT toy lines are the best.

2. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    The official word is that they're on hiatus until the movie stuff ends.

3. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    It's going on hiatus, but there is, as of yet, no official word about whether or not it's coming back or ending. They've said they're "looking into ways to bring it back" and they believe that the success of the movie will enable them to get more licenses to use. So it's highly likely that it'll come back, but they havent officially stated as such

4. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

As far as I know, the only Alts currently planned for future release are Rumble and Ravage. After that, I guess the line will be on further hiatus, and I'm not sure if any news or rumors have come down the pipe indicating the fate of the line following the release of those two figs.

Alts/BT are my favorite "current" line as well. Hopefully it can continue at some point in the future.

5. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    According to the most recent thread, with the official pics, Ravage is supposed to be out in the next month or so. Rumble...?? Who the hell knows.

6. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    Ravage and Rumble are in the same case, so if Ravage gets released, Rumble will be there with him. Those pics were of the European packaging, and Rumble is apparently not getting released there, which explains why they werent together.