Customs: Alternator Prowl leg mod?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Orion_Prime48, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    can someone give me a tutorial for it? I want the one to make the regular back of the legs the front I searched all the tutorials on here and did a site search but I cant find it anywhere please help thanx!

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    It's in there, it's under Alternators/BT towards the bottom of the Table of Contents. Really easy, you just remove the two screws on the inner side of each calf. Pull the two halves apart and swap legs, and re-insert the screws. won't take you 5 minutes total.

3. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    thanks Redline I saw the screws but I wasnt sure what to expect underneath that panel (ive taken things apart and lost springs and stuff b4) but I did it and he looks great :thumb 

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I've contacted sodawilly about his images. That tutorial is one of the many proofs of why we desire attached photos . . . .

Regarding the mod, it's really easy. Essentially do what the tutorial (and REDLINE) says and you'll be fine. I've done it a few times with no trouble at all. You may experience a very tiny portion of your parts not lining up 100% in alt mode, but it's really negligible, imo.

Keep us posted on your work :thumb 

5. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    yep I was able to do it the screws were a little harder to get back in but there in there but he does look so much better now

but I still think Prowl shouldve been done with the Subaru mold hed be more G1 if tht was the case but hes still pretty badass :D 

and now to concentrate on getting all the parts I need for the other Alts I just got lol