Alternator Pic favor

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wreckgar, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

anyone want to do me a favor and line up a Alt Mustang and Viper and pic it to see which is longer? I'm curious on the size of them from bumper to bumper but am to lazy to take em all down to get to the ones I need and transform them.

2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

On the same topic as alt I am thinking about getting those reprolabels for the alts I am collecting but I wonder if the labels already on the alts (like those lines on the hood and top) will be peeled off with the reprolabels if I ever have to replace them with new ones or if I decide to get rid of them.

4. Eradicator

Eradicator I am Antithesis

Do you mean the paint aps? I don't think they would. I haven't gotten any ALT reprolabels yet, but I have had some of their older(when they were a bit thicker) come off and they didn't cause any problem with the paint except leaving a little residue.

5. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

That's good to hear. My alt Mirage's got some paint chips on those lines and I am thinking about getting the new reprolabel to cover them up.

6. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

I have repolables for Wheeljack and they are fine, except the front keep peeling under the grill. It's the milimeter than folds under and it just won't stay down.

And thanks S.ca I thought the Mustang was a tad longer and I was right. Kind of screws up my plans.